Greg Singleton began his legal career as a law clerk for the Honorable Samuel L. Supnick in New Jersey Superior Court. Immediately after his clerkship, he fulfilled a lifelong dream and went into private practice in New Jersey. He has over 15 years of litigation experience in civil and criminal matters. He has successfully represented hundreds of clients. Mr. Singleton also served as a Civil Rights Director in the United States Department of Agriculture in Washington DC. He earned an advanced law degree (LLM) in Trial Advocacy from Temple University's Beasley School of Law.
• Temple University Beasley School of Law- LLM Trial Advocacy
• Rutgers University School of Law- JD
• Catawba College-BA
U.S. District Court for New Jersey
U.S. District Court for Maryland
U.S. District Court for District of Columbia
• National Bar Association
• Maryland State Bar Association
• Prince George's County Bar Association
• National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
• Maryland Association for Justice (MAJ)
• Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
Sigma Delta Tau Legal Fraternity
Inadequate Premises Security
Represented Over 100 Unit Owners in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. Final Result: a $17 million sale! Go Lynnhill!
Got selected to become a member of Sigma Delta Tau, one of the oldest legal fraternities in the world
Recently became a member of American Immigration Lawyers Association
1. Can I sue if i'm a victim of a crime on someone else's property?
2. Do I have to pay legal fees up front if I've been injured in an auto accident?
3. Should I talk to an insurance adjuster without my attorney?
4. I've been charged with assault, now what?
5. What do I do if someone refused to rent to me because of my race?
6. What should I do if I'm in an accident?
We love our client's, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
5827 Allentown Road, Camp Springs MD 20746